Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ailuromania (online only)

I knew I just have to blog about this. My latest
obsession *drum roll...
Cat videos on YouTube!
It all started when I watched Maru The Cat video
on youtube. And the weird thing was the first time
I watched it (my friend introduced) I was like ya da 
ya da... So it's a cat... Get on with it already!
And just 5 days ago, I rewatched it and POOF!
Capid (Cat + Cupid) hit me HARD. And ever since
then I've been watching these adorable cat videos
which most of the times drives my boyfriend nuts.
He will be roll his eyes at me if he sees this post. :P
You wanna know how obsessed I am?
Well.. I've probably watched almost 70% of the cat
videos (kittens especially) on YouTube already and
when I have nothing to do, like just sitting on the
couch or lying on my bed and couldn't sleep,
I'll be watching another cat video.

To let you know why I'm so crazy over them, here's
some to share with you guys. And don't get me wrong,
I love dogs.. Rabbits.. Hamsters and all as well. But I
think it quite safe to say that cat videos are more
interesting. Trust me, I've tried watching dogs videos
and it didn't work as well as cats'.

Anyway enjoy the vids, hope you get caught onto it as
much as I do!


No comments: