Friday, March 22, 2013

Zara Spring 2013

I had a major heart attack when I entered Zara last week, well a good heat attack. After I had that moment, I went crazy grabbing items to try on.

This Spring collection at Zara is way too awesome!

I'm pretty impressed that Zara came along way from collections that are more for executives to even something fashion wannabes want to wear. Their collection consist of the items must-have for this Spring. I was so crazy about their mid heel sandals but unfortunately their smallest size, 36 is too big for me so that was a real bummer. Nonetheless there are still you girls who has normal body and feet sizes so these are handpicked from what I think is a necessary and a classic for Spring/Summer that you should definitely get!

some key points to take note when you shop this spring/summer if you wish to be in trend
. mid heel sandals
. checks, strips or polkadot prints
. florals tailored pants
. printed shorts
& you're good to go! Have fun shopping!

















No comments: