Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Macaron!

Sorry that I've not been here for a looong while. As it gets closer to graduation, I had to be more focus on my work. Nonetheless right now I'm having my Summer break! I just went on a holiday to Indonesia (Medan, Bandung and Jakarta) where my classmates live. It was an awesome trip I should say. I went with one bag and came back with three! Tons of good bargains for apparels there!

Oh and did I mention Laduree has came to Singapore (where I live)? Yes! And being a sweet tooth and a patisserie-fanatic as I am, I visited the wonderland a day after its official opening. Like many of the girls who went in, I was in lalaland. Pretty boxes, gorgeous chandeliers and sweet pastel colours all made me feel like I'm in a dream.

That was a nice start to my 3 months vacation. I would be back here with more updates, I promise! I'll be getting through Spring 2013 Fashion Week, as well as the latest Fall 2013 as well. Sorry for keep it that long! Meanwhile enjoy the collage I've put together with the photos of my first visit to Laduree Singapore.



Nothing makes me swoon more, than me and my macaron.

Happy Macaron! Oops, Happy Holidays!

Love,
M

No comments: