Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Best of LFW Spring 2013

Okay for my picks on the Best of London Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2013, I didn't manage to choose much because not many caught my eye. And all these I've mentioned are my favs already but sadly I've limit myself to choose only three so the rest, I have to put it in here. 

Burberry
Burberry continues to wow us this season with metallics! Oops colourful eye-popping metallics... Trenchcoat! Yes you hear me right! I didn't post any photos of the metallic trenchcoats but I'm sure you see it around town at all Burbery shop (with Romeo Beckham playfully teasing around in their campaign billboard) so need not to repeat things you might have already seen. 

I personally love the metallics + bright colours + prints combination as you can see below. I mean.. Who knew?! Definitely suitable to usher in Spring/summer as you reflect the brightly lit sun and be the star on the street. (hmmm.. now I'm gonna go around looking for an inspired piece of Burberry).

P.S. Also, check out the bags! You'll be seeing a lot of variations of the see-through bags very soon.






Richard Nicoll
Signature sportswear look of Nicoll that I adore! I should say like most Spring/summer sporty silhoutte almost never goes out of trend. The reason for adoring this trend is because its the most comfortable and lightweight outfits of all (besides sheer) for the hot and humid Summer. I guess its time for all of us to start investing in this look!












Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
This season, Preen started something new. Layering reptile prints, mixing them up with soft fabrics (like chiffon) and creating that almost graphic look. 









Topshop Unique
Topshop steps into and a little out of the main trend this season. I do believe I've mentioned in earlier. The main trend of the season is stripes. This season Topshop has made it a little easier for us to wear while giving their two sense on the Spring's trend. They have subtly includes stripes into their main pattern for this season. Not overly done and shouting in your face, THIS SEASON IS ALL ABOUT STRIPES. I guess this is what I like about this season/s Topshop Unique.






No comments: