Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunny days

Summer Vacation for me is about to end in a month time, sadly.
But this season is my favourite month to shop. Sales going on and I love spring/summer pieces.
Below of some of my picks from Topshop & ASOS (very little) for this summer. I've actually gotten most of these items below and I think they were great for this sweltering heat.

 You'll never go wrong with denim especially one which is dip dyed (hottest trend this spring/summer). Also go for the safest print- florals, if you're unsure. This Topshop dress/tunic is great for its loosely fit chiffon, best for this sunny season. To cover yourself from the blinding sun, I would recommend this pair of shades that I bought from ASOS. Round sunnies are the right sunnies for this season!
Then slip into something stylish and comfortable- leather buckle sandals. Unlike flipflops, you'll still look stylish at a date or shopping spree at the mall.
Finally, smell like spring with Marc Jacobs Daisy! Just for this summer, Sephora is selling both Daisy & Eau so Fresh in adorable 50ml daisy bottles.







 

No comments: